This post will be about the 2018 best skeleton watches under $500 dollars and $1000 dollars that you can buy.
Now, I do want to explain why I’m doing both five hundred & a thousand in the same article, why not a separate an article for each?
Well, not on purpose but all of my picks just happen to fall under both categories.
Let’s take a look said picks, shall we?
Table of Contents
- 1 Jiusko 210LSG02 Luxury Mens Skeleton Stainless Steel Dress Watch
- 2 Burgmeister Men’s Mechanical Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch
- 3 Stuhrling Original Men’s 797.02 Legacy Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Gold Watch
- 4 Bulova Men’s Automatic Watch
- 5 Ingersoll Men’s IN7904WHG Arizona II Mechanical Timepiece Gold Tone Skeleton Watch
- 6 The End
Jiusko 210LSG02 Luxury Mens Skeleton Stainless Steel Dress Watch
The Jiusko 210LSG02 Luxury Mens Skeleton Stainless Steel Dress Watch easily comes in as our top pick.
Everything about this watch screams luxury.
But it’s not all about looks, the quality matches it which it better at this price in my opinion.
Let’s look at some of the features this watch has to offer:
- Wrist Bracelet Is Made of Elegant Silver Stainless Steel
- Has Scratch Proof Sapphire Glass
- Layered Bezel – Gold Open Heart Skeleton Dial
- Has Diamonds At The 3, 6, 9 & 12 O’clock Hour Markers.
- Water Resistant Up To 100 Meters
These are just some of the features this watch has to offer.
I could honestly go on about this watch for awhile but we have to see what else there is!
However, there is no doubt this watch is an outstanding skeleton watch for men to wear.
Burgmeister Men’s Mechanical Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch
The Burgmeister Men’s Mechanical Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch comes in at our 2nd place pick.
This watch has a much different vibe to it than our first pick.
While I first pick was all about business luxury, this watch has a more relaxed feel to it.
A Look At The Details About This Watch:
- Stainless Steel Case
- Black Leather Strap
- 47mm Case Diameter
- Mechanical-Hand-Wind Movement
This is a great skeleton style watch that can work great for professional or casual every day use occasions.
Stuhrling Original Men’s 797.02 Legacy Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Gold Watch
The Stuhrling Original Men’s 797.02 Legacy Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Gold Watch comes in at number 3 on our list.
I really wanted to rank this watch as my number one pick because it really is a sensational watch. Only reason I didn’t is because there is just a lot going on in the backdrop of this watch.
I just wish the hour/minute hands stuck out more, instead of blending with the backdrop.
If they used the blue color that they used at the 12 hour mark on the hands instead of the black I think it would have really looked good + made it stick out more.
Let’s See What This Watch Has To Offer:
- Features An AM/PM Indicator
- 46mm Gold Tone Stainless Steel Round Case
- Shatter Resistant Krysterna Crystal Window
- Water Resistant Up To 50 Meters or 165 Feet
These are just some of the features but without a doubt the AM/PM indicator is probably the coolest feature I’ve seen on any watch.
Bulova Men’s Automatic Watch
The Bulova Men’s Automatic Watch takes the #4 spot on our list.
I really like this watch not only because of the quality, but the main thing is how good the blue they used really makes the dial look.
It really makes it stand out in a good way, bringing in the complements.
Let’s take a look at other things this watch has to offer besides the color.
- Stainless Steel Case With A Silver/Blue Skeleton Dial
- Water Resistance Up To 30 Meters or 100 ft
- Self-winding Movement
This watch can go well with casual or business type use.
Ingersoll Men’s IN7904WHG Arizona II Mechanical Timepiece Gold Tone Skeleton Watch
The Ingersoll Men’s IN7904WHG Arizona II Mechanical Timepiece Gold Tone Skeleton Watch is our final pick for our list.
I like this watch because of the big roman numerals for the hours & really enjoy how the blended a silver/gold into the skeleton background.
On top of that it has a nice silver pattern edge which brings the dial to another level in looks.
Here are some of the main features of this watch:
- Mechanical Movement
- Has A Smaller Dial Showing Seconds
- Genuine Leather Strap
- Water Resistant To 99 Feet (30 M): Withstands Rain And Splashes Of Water, But Not Showering Or Submersion
Overall this is a fantastic watch, that has a big dial.
It was really hard ranking these watches in our Best Skeleton Watches Under $500 | $1000 For 2017 list.
I honestly had to move these watches around, ranking wise, a few different times.
Overall I’m content on how this list turned out & with the watches that we decided to go with.
If you think another watch should be added to our list, then shoot us an email because it’s one we may not know about!
Image Credits: Nik962