This article contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.
Let’s take a look at the workout routine, supplement use, clothing apparel, diet & net worth of Bradley Martyn.
First off a quick intro, Bradley Martyn is a very successful fitness youtuber/entrepreneur with an insane physique, which I’m sure most of his 1+ million youtube subscribers are trying to learn how to build a similar look.
How Much Does Bradley Martyn Make From Youtube Videos
Bradley Martyn has estimated earnings from his Youtube Channel to be about 325k per year as of 2017.
The overall net worth for Bradley Martyn is to be estimated around 1.5 million.
As he is constantly growing his channel, as well as owning his own brand it is hard to get an exact target on how much he makes from this.
For being under 30 years old he is doing very well for himself! Heck, at any age that is doing amazing!
What Workout Supplements Does Bradley Martyn Take
Bradley Martyn co-owns Origin Supplements which features 4 products currently:
- Origin UNCOMPROMISED PRE-WORKOUT
- Origin 100% Ultra-Pure Whey Protein Isolate
- Origin Complete All-In-One Amino Acid Complex
- Origin Krill Oil – Omega-3 EPA/DHA
Note: I’m assuming he uses but if for some reason this is incorrect or there are also other supplements besides the ones mentioned here then feel free to shoot me an email so I can correct this.
Bradley Martyn Workout Routine For: Chest | Arms (Triceps & Biceps)| Back | Shoulders | Legs |Abs
- Swiss Bar Bench Press – 3 Sets – 12 Reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press – 3 Sets – 12 Reps
- Hammer Strength Chest Press – 3 Sets – 12 Reps
- Dips – 3 Sets – 15 Reps
- Weighted Push-Ups – 3 Sets – 20 Reps
- Seated Military Press – 5 sets – 15 reps
- Straight Bar Front Rows – 5 Sets – 10-15 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises – 5 Sets – 15-25 reps
- Rear Delt Rope Face Pulls – 5 Sets – 15-20 reps
- Barbell Trap Shrugs – 5 Sets – 12 reps
- Close Grip Barbell Bench Press – 4 sets – 8-10 reps
- Banded Bicep Curls – 4 sets – Each set till failure
- Isolation Bicep Cable Curls – 5 sets – 10-12 reps
- Seated Overhead Triceps Extension – 5 sets – 8-12 reps
- Barbell Bicep Curls – 5 sets – 5-10 reps
Bradley Martyn BMFIT Clothing Apparel
Bradley owns BMFIT, which sells all sorts of workout goodies like apparel, his supplement line, training programs & all kind of cool accessories.
Bradley Martyn Diet
BM put together a good video going over the most crucial part of getting in shape, that most people tend to put lower on the priority list for some reason.
I’m going to wrap up this article here for now but make sure to swing by Bradley Martyns YouTube Channel & give him a follow.