With this article we’re going to talk about the workout routine, supplement use & the net worth of Christian Guzman.
For those aren’t aware of who that is, Christian Guzman is a popular fitness youtuber.
I’ve watched Christians channel for a while now, especially during my beginner fitness years & I learned a good bit from his videos.
I decided to lay out what workouts he does ‘on paper’ so to speak, which should make it easier for you to replicate at the gym if you decide to.
Here is one of his videos if you want to check out what his channel is about.
How Much Does Christian Guzman Make From Youtube Videos
Christian Guzman has an estimated earnings from his Youtube videos of 125k per year.
Now that is just from his videos, he also owns his own products, including a gym.
Overall the net worth for Christian Guzman is estimated to be around $2 million US dollars as of 2017.
Christian Guzman Workout Routine For: Chest | Arms (Triceps & Biceps)| Back | Shoulders | Legs | Abs
Note that some of these are done on the same day & compliment one another in terms of working them out.
However I’m just going to list each exercise under each category rather than the entire routine itself in case you decide to want to do your own thing.
- Reverse Pyramid Incline Bench Press 4 sets in this order – (1st 4-6 reps) (2nd – 6-8 reps) (3rd 10-12 reps) (4th 12-15 reps)
- Dumbbell Bench Press – 5 sets at 8-12 reps
- Peck Deck Or Flyes – 4 Sets at 10-12 reps
- V-Bar Pushdown – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Overhead Rope Extension – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Single Arm Extension – 3 sets at 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell French Press Dropset – 2 sets at go until failure
- Wide Grip Pull ups 4 sets at 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Rows 4 sets at 8-12 reps
- Bent-Over Rows 4 sets at 10-12 reps
- Close Grip Pull Downs 4 sets at 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Side Lateral – 4 sets at 12-15 reps
- Facepull – 4 sets at 10-12 reps
- Leg Press – 4 sets at 12-15 reps
- Sumo Deadlift – 3 sets at 8-10 reps
- One Legged Step Ups – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Seated Hamstring Curl – 4 sets at 10-12 reps
- Leg Press Calves – 4 sets at 8-10 reps
- Seated Machine Calves – 3 sets at 8-10 reps
- One Leg Weighted Calves – 3 sets at 6-8 reps
- Squats – 3 sets at 15-20 reps
- Alternating Dumbbell Curls – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Dead Hang EZ Bar Curl – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Hammer Curls / Reverse Grip Ez Bar Superset – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises – 3 sets at 12-15 reps
- Rope Curls – 3 sets at 12-15 reps
What Fitness Supplements Does Christian Guzman Take
Christian Guzman takes Ghost Legend for his pre-workout & Ghost Whey for his protein shakes.
On second thought I may be assuming on the protein part but he is a sponsored ambassador for that company, which may be where my assumption came from.
If anyone gives me a heads up that it’s incorrect or I find new information I’ll try to update this as soon as possible.
If any of you have been involved in fitness for any length of time you may already know that you don’t stick with the same workout routine for a long period of time.
Changing up your workout keeps your muscles guessing.
With that being said, I’ll try to update this article with future workout routines that Christian Guzman switches to as I come across them.
Nikki Blackketter, who also runs a popular YouTube fitness channel, who I learned about through Christians videos.
We’ll also be doing one of these featured articles on her as well in the near future.