Are you interested in writing a guest post for ChainsToGains?
We have a wide array of categories that we cover here, so if you have a guest post in mind that you would like to write for us about: Grooming, Style, Life, Fitness, Tech, Money, Historic or Hobbies then send us over your guest article after reading everything below.
These are only the main categories mentioned above but these can be broken down into other ideas that we accept guest posts for, like:
These are just some random examples on ideas that you could become a contributor for on CTG. Get creative and come up with something our readers will hopefully enjoy.
If you have an interest in writing and have something that our readers might find interesting, then we would like to invite you to get in touch with us by submitting the post below.
- We DON’T sell any sort of article/link placement. Please don’t ask.
- You will be able to provide a link to your website/blog [See Bullet Below!] in your author bio so the readers can find more writing from you if they liked your article.
- With that being said your website/blog MUST be somehow related to the topics we cover. Example: Don’t try to add a site about women’s lipstick in your author bio because we won’t accept it no matter how great the article is.
- I will also take a glance at your site to make sure it doesn’t look spammy. I don’t want to send my readers over to a site that doesn’t look trustworthy. If it isn’t a website I feel comfortable sending my readers over to then I may decline the article.
- If your article is accepted, I should have it live on CTG within 72 hours (usually). This may vary depending on what comes up.
What Topics Do We Accept
Take a look at our category pages and get a general idea of what types of posts we accept.
Our reader audience are generally males ages 16-35 to help give a general idea of what type of readers we have.
We DO NOT accept anything political, gambling, porn or anything related of that nature.
If you do decide to write an article for the Notable Men section then look through it to get a general idea of the sort of men that we admire.
I don’t want you to waste your time sending me an article about why you admire Fidel Castro because it will get trashed quickly.
- Word Count: The minimum word count for any article submitted should be no less than 1200 words.
- Grammar: I don’t expect perfect grammar as I don’t do this myself but don’t send me an article riddled with spelling errors and broken English.
- Links: Don’t add any links into the body of the article. You will be able to add one link back to your website in your author bio however.
- Photos: We use our own photos, no need to submit any.
- No Spun Content Or Plagiarism!
Terms & Conditions
- We do not sell article placements for $, please do not ask.
- We will not accept any plagiarized or spun content, please don’t send us any.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer monetary compensation to our authors.
- You are agreeing that you are the owner of the article content being submitted.
- You grant us full license rights to the article.
- “Your website/blog MUST be somehow related to the topics we cover. Example: Don’t try to add a site about women’s lipstick in your author bio because we won’t accept it no matter how great the article is.
- I will also take a glance at your site to make sure it doesn’t look spammy. I don’t want to send my readers over to a site that doesn’t look trustworthy. If it isn’t a website I feel comfortable sending my readers over to then I may decline the article.”
- We DO NOT accept posts that have already been submitted or published elsewhere (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- You give us the right to edit or change any part of the article as we see fit, including but not limited to the title/url.
- We reserve the right to decline any article, even if all guidelines have been followed if we do not think the article would be a good fit for chainstogains.com
- The only reason I will remove a link or the article itself is if I find the article to be plagiarized, the site being linked to is no longer valid (online) or if the site has changed drastically for the worse (usually caused by domain being expired and purchased by a new owner).
How To Submit Your Article
Fill out the fields below.
Paste your article into the content area below with keyboard command Ctrl + V, (right click paste won’t work in text box).
Make to sure to edit the article like you would if you were going to post it on your site. This means header tags (H2) on title sections and short paragraphs.
Don’t paste 1 long paragraph into the section then submit it, make sure you format it.
Follow the instructions above each field. If you are still having issues then get in touch with me from my contact form.