Within this article we’ll be going over the workout routines, supplement use & the net worth of Elliott Hulse.
First off who is Elliott Hulse?
Elliott runs a popular Youtube channel, with about 2.5 Million subscribers (between both of his channels) at the time of writing this.
Not only does his videos focus on working out but he also does a lot of motivational & self help type Q & A’s like, how to talk to women or stuff of that nature.
Overall his videos are very addicting & knowledgeable.
Enough about that, let’s look at his training routines.
How Much Does Elliott Hulse Make From Youtube Videos
From his youtube videos alone it is estimated that Elliott Hulse makes around 100k a year.
Now that is just from his videos, I think he still owns his own gym so in terms of everything it’s hard to pin point.
The estimated net worth of Elliott Hulse is to be around $1 million.
Elliott Hulse Workout Routine For: Chest | Arms (Triceps & Biceps)| Back | Shoulders | Legs |Abs
Some definitions of phrases used in this workout.
- Cluster Sets – 3 reps every 10 seconds for 10 minutes.
- Drop Sets – Starts with low reps heavy weight, then each set the reps go up & weight will go down.
- Time Under Tension – It means how long a muscle is under strain. Go Slow & Controlled Each Rep
- Medicine Ball Chest Pass – 5 Sets at 10 seconds a piece
- Plyo Push Ups – 1o reps for 5 sets
- X-Bar Press – 5 reps for 5 sets
- Band Push Ups – 5 sets at go until failure
- Dead Lifts – 3 sets of 3 reps
- Weighted Chin Ups – 5 sets of 5 reps
- Single Arm Dumbbell Rows – 5 Sets of 6-8 reps
- Face Pulls – 5 sets of 6 -8 reps
- Standing Overhead Dumbbell Press – 3 sets of 6 – 8 reps with the 4th set being a drop set of 15 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises – 3 sets of 6 – 8 reps with the 4th set being a drop set of 15 reps
- Bent Over Reverse Dumbbell Flyes – 3 sets of 6 – 8 reps with the 4th set being a drop set of 15 reps
- Front Squats – 5 reps for 5 sets
- Stiff Leg Deadlift – 6-8 reps for 3 sets
- Barbell Step Ups – 10 reps for each leg for 3 sets
- Walking Lunges – 12 reps each leg for 4 sets
- Rope Curls – Cluster Set
- Over-Head Triceps Extension – Cluster Set
- Barbell Curls – Drop Set (5 reps, 8 reps, 12 reps, Go Until Failure)
- Weighted Dips – Drop Set (5 reps, 8 reps, 12 reps, Go Until Failure)
- Preacher Curls – Time Under Tension (1 set of 10 reps)
- Skull Crushers – Time Under Tension (1 set of 10 reps)
- Chopper Sit Ups – 20 reps for 4 sets
- Ab Rollouts – till failure for 3 sets
- Renegade Rows – 20 reps for 3 sets
- Alternating Leg Reach – 10 Reps for 3 sets
What Workout Supplements Does Elliott Hulse Take
Elliott is much different than a lot of others in the fitness realm. That meaning he doesn’t take (as far as I can find) the typical protein shakes, pre-workouts & other things.
The only thing I could find that he uses was just these few supplements.
- Fish Oil
- Green Shakes
- Creatine (Sometimes)
As you can tell he tends to lean in a much more natural based supplementation which I hope to be able to do myself one day.
A lot of the information I found about the supplements he uses go backs a few years so, he may have changed up his supplement intake.
If I find any new updated information about this or if anyone sends me updated info about it then I’ll try to keep this as update as much as possible.
I’ve noticed that a lot of Elliott Hulses’ workouts have started focusing on a lot of different types of exercises that are not in your typical gym, like tire flips for example.
Since I know a lot of people don’t have access to a lot of items like these, I decided to focus on his routines that revolve around the usual equipment most of us have access to in a gym.
Just know if you do have access to all kinds of equipment then make sure to check out his videos to see other types of workout routines you can do.