Let’s take a look at: what supplements, his workout routine, diet, net worth & also the clothing apparel of Jeff Seid.
I will do a brief intro for those who don’t know who this is.
Who Is Jeff Seid, Why Is He Popular?
Jeff Seid is popular in the fitness realm for having a badass physique & also doing it at such a young age.
He has capitalized on that by running an extremely popular youtube channel which is almost at 1 million subs at the time of writing this.
Jeff Seid Clothing Apparel Line
Jeff owns his own clothing line called SeidWear.
You’ll find all sorts of workout apparel from there, link tank tops, sweatpants & you’ll also find some accessory type items as well.
What Workout Supplements Does Jeff Seid Take
This is what we could find for what he takes.
- NUTREX HEMO RAGE BLACK (Pre-Workout)
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION BCAA 5000 POWDER (Pre-Workout)
- Casein Protein (Note sure which brand)
- Fish Oil
I’ll try to update this as I come across if he’s stopped these or started taking anything else added on.
If you find it before I do, feel free to shoot me an email so I can get it updated.
Jeff Seid Diet Example
Heres a look at what Jeffs diet looks like.
- 9:00 AM: 5 Egg Whites, 1 Whole Egg, half a cup of Oatmeal & Banana
- 11:00 AM: Protein Shake & Apple
- 1:00 PM: 8oz. Chicken Breast, Salad & Sweet Potato
- 3:30 PM: Ham Sandwich, Grapes
- 6:00 PM: Protein Shake
- 7:30 PM: 8 oz. Steak, Sweet Potato, Broccoli & Salad
- 10:00 PM: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, 2 glasses of Milk
- 11:30 PM: Half cup of Greek Yogurt & Blue Berries
This is a very clean diet, that would work great for both cutting fat or building muscle.
How Much Does Jeff Seid Make From His Youtube Channel
Jeff Seids’ net worth is estimated to be around $1 million dollars, while his YouTube Channel is estimated to bring in around 35k a year.
His YouTube earnings may seem low with having that many subscribers but he doesn’t upload new videos fairly often.
Looking at it at the moment his last video he uploaded was about 3 months ago. If he got to cranking out more videos on a weekly basis I would most likely guess his earnings to have a big surge.
Jeff Seid Workout Routine For: Chest | Arms (Triceps & Biceps)| Back | Shoulders | Legs |Abs