This article contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.
With this article we’re going to take a look at the workout routine, supplement use & the net worth of Nikki Blackketter.
Before I start with that, if you’re not aware of who Nikki Blackketter is, she has a popular fitness YouTube channel.
She gives a lot of great information about, nutrition, working out & just an overall good motivational type of channel for those who’re are wanting to get in better shape.
How Much Does Nikki Blackketter Make From Youtube Videos
Nikki Blackketter has an estimated net worth of about $900k as of 2017.
Her Youtube earnings are estimated to be about $75k per year.
She is also a sponsored athlete as well as a personal trainer.
Let’s just saying she is doing very well for herself & has strong drive to succeed.
Nikki Blackketter Workout Routine For: Butt (Glutes) | Chest | Arms (Triceps & Biceps)| Back | Shoulders | Legs |Core (Abs)
- Cable Squats 12 sets + 5 Frog Walks
- One Leg – Machine Leg Press – 3 sets at 10 reps for each leg
- Overhead Reverse Plate Lunges – 3 sets at 10 reps for each leg
- Dumbbell Bench Press – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Cable Chest Flyes – 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Alternating Medicine Ball Push Ups – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Cable Triceps Pushdown – 3 sets at 10-15 reps
- Tricep Dumbbell Kickback – 3 sets at 10-15 reps
- Kneeling Isolateral Cable PullDown – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Leverage Isolateral Row – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Straight Arm PullDown – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Widegrip Lat PullDown – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- V-Bar Closegrip PullDown – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Lateral/Front Raise Circuit – 3 sets of 10 reps both | 10 reps front | 10 reps lateral
- Overhead Dumbbell Press – 3-4 sets at 12-15 reps
- Cable Rear Delt Flyes – 3-4 sets at 12-15 reps
- Back Squats/Leg Press Superset – 3 sets of 6-12 reps for squats | Leg Press 3 sets of 20 reps
- Smith Machine Reverse Lunges/Jumping Lunges Superset – 3 sets of 10 reps/3 sets of 30 reps
- Cable Quad Extensions – 3 sets of 12 reps each leg
- Cable Bicep Curls – 3 sets at 10-12 reps
- Rowing Ab Machine – 2 sets of 15 reps
- Leg Pull In With Dumbbell – 3 sets of 20 reps
- Headstand Toe Taps – 1 set of 5 reps or till failure
- Rope Crunch PullDowns – 2 sets of 15 reps
- Toes To Bar – 1 set of 3 reps or till failure
- V-Situp – 2 sets of 15 reps
When working out there is no you find 1 routine & use that routine forever.
You have to constantly keep changing up your workout to keep your muscles from getting to comfortable with your current routine.
I tell you this because, the above can be a great workout to use but don’t forget to change it up.
If you need more ideas for different workouts then I recommend subscribing to Nikki’s Youtube channel as she uploads very often with new workouts she is doing.
What Workout Supplements Does Nikki Blackketter Take
The protein, pre-workout, dieting & other supplements she takes is:
- Cellucor C4 Pre Workout
- Cellucor CLK Fat Loss Formula
- Cellucor BCAA Supplement
- Cellucor NO3 Chrome
- Cellucor Cor-Performance Whey Protein
- Cellucor SuperHD
If anyone sees anything here that she has stopped/starting taking that replaces these then let me know & I’ll be glad to update this article.
I hope this article helped you get an idea of what a workout routine of Nikki Blackketter looks like & what supplements she takes.
Don’t forget to check out her Youtube Channel, which you can find through that video I posted above.
If you have any suggestions or updated information that this articles needs tweaked with then just shoot me an email & I’ll try to get it updated as quick as I can.