- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Tissot Mens T0636371603700 Stainless Steel Watch
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- LooksEditor: 93%
- FeaturesEditor: 88%
- BatteryEditor: 93%
- PriceEditor: 88%
In this post we’ll be seeing our review of the Tissot Mens T0636371603700 Stainless Steel Watch.
If you are looking for modern timepieces that give you reliability and functionality, Tissot has in store for you some of the excellent timepieces that you can find in the market today.
Tissot Men’s T0636371603700 is one of those wonderful watches that you can find. It is part of the tradition models of the brand blending classic and modern details.
Known for its quality, there’s a lot to expect with this watch. No wonder this watch has been constantly getting attention both for watch lovers and even first time buyers.
Pros & Cons Of The Tissot Mens T0636371603700 Stainless Steel Watch
- The Design Of Tissot Is Very Stylish And Trendy. Yet, It Does Not Look Flashy. It Gives You Just The Right Blend Of Tones.
- You Can Wear This Watch In Any Occasion.
- It Uses Leather Strap Which Is Very Comfortable To Wear And Would Not Snag On The Skin. You Won’t Have Any Difficulty In Adjusting Its Size.
- The Hands And Markers Have Color Contrast Feature Which Makes It Easy To Read. You Can Just Glance And See The Time And Date Right Away.
- When It Comes To Quality And Performance, This Watch Does Not Disappoint. Built Using Stainless Steel, It Is A Durable Timepiece That Is Reliable With Its Analog Quartz Movement.
- Another Main Selling Point Of This Product Is That Not Only Does It Exude A Very Stylish Design; It Is Also Very Easy To Use Perfect For People Who Are Always On The Go. Even When You Are In A Hurry, You Can Already See The Time At A Glance On Your Wrist.
- One Of The Main Disadvantages Of This Watch Is That It Is Not Really Water Resistant. If You Are Going To Compare It With Other Brands That Is Water Resistant Up To 100 M, This Is Only 30 M. The Feature Is Just There To Protect The Case But That’s All.
Aside from this one con, there is no other downsides that I could find in this product.
Let’s have a quick look at its product features and specs.
When you set eyes on this Tissot watch, you can already see that it is a beautifully made and well-built watch.
It has a fascinating design that is complemented with its gorgeous tones.
With 42 mm in length, 42 mm in width and 11.07 mm thickness, you have a watch that fits just right on your wrist.
On top of that, it features domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and silver dial with Arabic and index numerals giving you a vintage-style and classic design.
The watch uses brown leather strap that does not loose and wear off easily. With how this timepiece is built, you can pretty much be sure that it will last and not to mention that you can wear it with any type of clothing.
The watch is made from 316L stainless steel that is built to last.
These are the types of wrist watch that can last for periods of time. With just the right and proper care, you can rely on it for long use.
Tissot watch uses analog quartz mechanism that is high quality and can give you reliability.
Compared to other watches that will require you to constantly make adjustments, you can rely on the accuracy of this timepiece.
In terms of aesthetics, this watch gives you that classic design and look as it features white dial and rose gold tone for Arabic numeral markers as well as the hands.
The over-all aesthetics of Tissot is simply superb and undeniably beautiful.
The brand was able to blend in the classical components and the modern elements of watch design making it a great wristwatch.
You have the info you need as it has date, month, and day dials.
To protect the watch from any damage, Tissot uses sapphire crystal. Not only does it protect the components, it also deflects light.
The dark brown leather strap is standard in length and will perfectly fit on your wrist. The strap perfectly complements the beauty of the watch itself.
The watch is 30 meters water resistant which is slightly lower compared to other watches. So if you have to submerge underwater, you need to take this watch off. It can take small splashes but not deep water submersion.
It gives you complete functionality since you can see not just the time but as well as other details like the date, weekday and perpetual calendar.
Warranty: The brand offers 2 year warranty coverage.
As for the final verdict, there is no doubt that the Tissot Men T0636371603700 is a beautiful watch and a must have in your collection.
It has its share of downsides like for instance its low water resistance feature.
This will depend on how you intend to use your watch and your lifestyle.
There are people who are always out for water activities so this may not be the best option for them.
But if you are searching for a watch that exudes a classic design backed with durable materials, reliable movement, durable leather strap and other design elements that make it a well-built timepiece, you can never go wrong in choosing Tissot.
This watch can last long and it gives you the perfect fit for any type of occasion.
It gives you the right blend of style, functionality, comfort and ease of use.
Image Credits: Nik962